We are creating the high quality impressive websites with low cost.
Java is a popular programming language, created in 1995.
It is owned by Oracle, and more than 3 billion devices run Java.
It is used for:
* Mobile applications (specially Android apps)
* Desktop applications
* Web applications
* Web servers and application servers Games
* Database connection
* And much, much mor
Java works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
* It is one of the most popular programming language in the world
* It has a large demand in the current job market
* It is easy to learn and simple to use
* It is open-source and free
* It is secure, fast and powerful
* It has a huge community support (tens of millions of developers)
* Java is an object oriented language which gives a clear structure to programs and allows code to be reused, lowering development costs
* As Java is close to C++ and C#, it makes it easy for programmers to switch to Java or vice versa
Java is a high-level, general-purpose, object-oriented, and secure programming language developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems, Inc. in 1991. It is formally known as OAK. In 1995, Sun Microsystem changed the name to Java. In 2009, Sun Microsystem takeover by Oracle Corporation.
Yes, of course. It's quite easy to get a job in the Java domain as a #fresher. Java offers loads of #career #opportunities, amazing careers, global recognition, and immense job satisfaction to aspirants. Well, how much a Java developer or programmer should know before beginning their career as a fresher is not certain.